Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Texas Manicure

 


You've heard of the French and American, but the latest trend this spring in young women's nail fashion is the Texas Manicure as pictured above.

This week my ma and pa have taken some time out of their schedule to help me whip the old home place into shape; Since the house is on the market, I have employed the help of my folks. I've a blister and dirt under my nails despite the fact that I've been wearing these nitrile coated non-slip light-weight green and blue gardening gloves from Lowes. It's kind of like wearing those sweat wicking socks on your hands. This feeling is enhanced by the fact that after a good bout of digging and perspiring one takes off their gloves to wipe the sweat from their face and sip a cool refreshing glass of ice water, but as the offending hand enters the realm where your nose lives you're immediately struck by the stench of feet. I LOVE SPRING!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...