Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Quinta Zoe

For my upcoming trip to Mexico, I will be flying into Queretaro and staying the evening at, Quinta Zoe, a cute little place I found on Trip Advisor. The owners David and Zoe Sherill, my contact has been Zoe, have been extremely helpful. They have provided me with a wealth of information that has eased my mind and helped me plan accordingly for my upcoming trip. For example, Zoe informed me that Bank of America has a sister branch in Mexico, Santander, and there are no ATM fees when using your BofA card AND they have the best exchange rate.
At Quinta Zoe, I will be staying in the Tulipan, tulip, room. The bed is hand carved and in the bathroom the tiles are painted to reflect the room's tulip theme.

I am very excited about my trip most of my apprehension has fallen away.

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...