Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Road Trip

I've just returned home from my latest trip to Montana. I flew up to Bozeman on Friday, where Kevin and I attended an art walk. Then, on Saturday we drove down to Denver for the night and on to Canyon, Texas on Sunday. We spent that evening with Kevin's daughter Katie and her boyfriend Tim. We returned home on Monday. It was a beautiful trip. Everything was green and the country side was in bloom. I failed to take any photos but I will on my next trip.

I leave on Thursday to visit my brother, Gary, in Phoenix. His band will be playing while I'm there, so that will be a ton of fun.

Today I am starting my training for the Susan G. Komen 3day walk. I'm excited about this journey. It will be one thing I can cross off my bucket list.

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...