Thursday, April 7, 2011

Recipe for Friends

For Rachel and Aaron,

Remember the shrimp tacos we use to make with the soy, ginger, lime, and cilantro? I turned that into a fancy ramen noodle dish that I make when Kevin is away. I made it today using your favorite chicken death sauce. Et schmakalik!

Boil 3 cups chicken stock and 1 cup water
Add 2 packs of noodles boil 3 minutes then add about a quarter cup soy, juice of 2 limes and grate a finger length of ginger. (I have added the chicken flavor packs but I've done it without too.) Then, put a table spoon, or more, of chicken death sauce.
In your bowls put chopped green onions, thin sliced mushrooms and diced silken tofu with chopped cilantro.
Ladle noodles and broth in bowl.

I miss cooking with you guys!

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...