Wednesday, October 7, 2009

en coche

Since I've been in the great state of Montana, I've probably seen most of it from the front seat of various vehicles. I can't think of one weekend that Kevin and I haven't been traveling either within the state or outside to Texas, Utah, whatever. I'm not complaining. I've seen a lot of landscape, animals, rest stops and gas stations, but it will be nice to have some time "at home" this weekend.


I'm learning a lot about living here. It's an entirely foreign thing to me to WINTERIZE stuff. One thing that's different for certain is that in Montana fall means snow fall not autumn. We had about a week and half of fall-like weather and then it started to snow. I missed the first snow fall of the season, due to our journey back to Texas for the Peanut Festival, and Aubrey Homecoming, but it's snowing right now and I can't stop looking out the window to make sure it's still there. CRAZY. Snow in October.

If it sticks I'll take some pictures, but for right I've got to winterize myself. Where are those long underwear?

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...