Friday, October 23, 2009

A Bird on the Head...


Everygirl wants to look marvelous, beautiful and fashionable for her special day and to some, Like SJP's character Carrie Bradshaw, that means haute coture or birds and feathers.  Wanting to refrence one of our, Brendee and my,  favorite movies,  I trained my eagle eye on the internet to find something fine and feathery for B's big day.  What I found were awesome birdcage veils, wedges and angle veils at Unveild Bridal Designs. Now I don't know that Brendee wants to put a bird on her head, but these classy modern style veils were just too faboulous for me not to share.  Each of these brides shared their stories and photos with Dorene after wearing her beautiful headpieces.  The first photo was taken by Lynn Michelle photography.  The next lovely photo was done by photographer Angela Fuller.  The third bride's photos were done by Maria Bernal.  I would love to give credit to the final bride's photographer but couldn't find the information on the website.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...