Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hollywood Weddings

Once a bride's maid never a bride?  This myth is soon to be proven false by Brendee Medina.  Hip hip hooray for my soul blista.  I've decided to dedicate a few posts to my friend's up coming spring nuptials based on some of our favorite movie and t.v shows.  I won't ruin the suspense by telling wich of our fav shows, but just know that while some of the refrences may be obscure, B will get it.  Kevin says that I have my own language and he's scared that he is starting to actually understand it.  This language isn't mine own, but developed with my gal pals, and Kevo, throughout the years.  For enstance when I tell B she is like a dead babies finger she doesn't get offended she just laughs and asks me where her favourite raindeer jumper is.

So, some of the next few posts may be alot like the twinspeak that my friends and I have.  For those of you without years of inside knowledge....just curb dog it and make me a bicycle, Clown!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow I didn't realize we actually have our own language until I read that and I got it. I can't stop laughing.

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...