Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dead Zone

While in Missoula my Sprint services don't work.  I can't use my phone or aircard in my little cabin.  I noticed after my Mexico trip that my aircard wasn't working even in urban areas.  Yesterday, I called Marquita at Sprint and was told that it would cost me $150 bucks to disconnect my aircard eventhough it doesn't work and if it did it wouldn't work where I live.  Without residential proof I had to pay the fee.  Our rental homes are under the business name and all the utilities are rolled into the lease so there aren't any bills that come in my name; therefore, I don't have appropriate residential proof according to Sprint. 

I ask Marquita what it would be to terminate my phone service as well.  $180 + $150 and what ever my current balance is. I never tell her to do it, but I guess she didn't like my tone of voice and did it anyway.  I went to use my old 940 number today and it was turned off.  I became enraged with the situation, and I almost chunked it out the window, but I don't litter and I don't have all the numbers in it memorized. 

I am done with Sprint .
So for my loyal fans, I mean freinds and family,  I'll be sending you my new Verizon 406 number soon.

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...