Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh,The Thinks You Can Think

Dr. Seuss was wrong. I don't have to think very hard for the pearls of wisdom that pop randomly in and out of my head. For example, There are many many dogs here. Some are vagabonds that roam the street some are loved by Mexican families and some are on vacation with their owners from all over the world. There is one thing that San Miguel is lacking and that is grass. I saw a dog on a leash sniffing for a place to pee and decided the side walk was the best place. The sidewalk is also where dogs poop (and sometimes horses too!). So on passing a fresh steaming not quite a pile, I think to myself, "I wonder if dogs get sick to their stomach in Mexico too?" I mean really are the dogs drinking the filtered water? Do they have to "adjust" like I have. I think if you asked one of these dogs if SMA was a great vacation spot for pets they would say "No". Think of it, grass equals toilet to our furry friends and if you had the runs and no commode how great would your vacation be?

1 comment:

Brendee.Medina said...

I am reminded of a "pull over now" moment.

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...