Friday, August 6, 2010

It's Not About Me

I realize my last post may have sounded a bit narcissistic.  I am 100% excited about Jess's wedding and completely honored to be the maid of honor.  I'm just embarrassed about my size, and I don't want to ruin the photos and stuff by appearing as Fat Frumpy Girl.  So no, it's not about me, all about Jess and Bryan.

I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks in her dress.  I know she has worked very hard to coordinate the wedding and make sure everything goes off without a hitch.  I am particularly excited about the reception where I plan on doing the Macarena and the Chicken dance.  Just Kidding.

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...