Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Official

I'm a resident, a card carrying Montananan.  I finally went today to get my driver's license.  I put on makeup did my hair and smiled nice for the camera, but they asked me how much I weighed, geez.  I wanted to lie but didn't.

It was so easy to transfer from being a Texas driver to Montana.  I made an appointment online, showed up at the right time, filled out a paper, showed some documents, had my foto taken, and bing bang boom I was licensed to drive in Montana all in under 5 minutes. AMAZING.  I was expecting to be there much longer, but they've got it down here in Billings.  I can say it was a very efficient, dang near pleasant, DMV experience.

No comments:

Meringue Cookies

I finally made beautiful vanilla meringue cookies.  It has taken me several attempts to get these to turn out looking and tasting great. ...